2nd-Gen BMW ALPINA B7 to Make N. American Debut, this Summer
Are you the kind of driver who thinks 300 hp is a walk in the park? Do you have a catch-me-if-you-can spirit? Are you a connoisseur of luxury? Are you easily bored?
Preston BMW of Warren, OH would like to introduce you to the BMW APLINA B7 - the ultra-high-performance big brother of the 7 Series? Or, as BMW refers to it: "the benchmark of luxury performance, chassis technology and hand-finished exclusivity."1
The second generation is gearing up to debut at the legendary Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance this August - on sale immediately following.
Here are just a few of the things the nation's most discerning speed fiends have to look forward to:- More power: 540 hp compared to 500 hp in the 2012 BMW ALPINA B7
- More torque: 538 lb.-ft. compared to 516 lb.-ft. in the 2012 BMW ALPINA B7
- Higher top speed: 194 mph (193 for trims equipped with x-Drive AWD) compared to the previous 175 mph
- Enhanced efficiency (ask us directly for specifics)
- Improved aerodynamics
- Aesthetic updates, including: new BMW kidney grilles, updated Xenon adaptive headlights and taillights, new exterior colors (in line with updates made across the entire 2013 7 Series lineup) and LED front fog lights
- New standard features, including: ceramic secondary controls, Auto start-stop technology, BMW Active protection system
- New surround sound system by Band & Olufsen
Of course, there are a couple of things BMW will keep the same. The ALPINA B7 just wouldn't be the same without its distinguished 21" ALPINA Classic 20-spoke wheels and complementary ALPINA Blue Metallic paint.
Eager to learn more?
You can reach us online or at (888) 748-0435 for complete details. Or, if you prefer, swing by and visit us in person. Conveniently located at 3843 Youngstown Road South, we're very easy to find.